Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!
Squiggy may look different that your normal machine quilting ruler, but trust us, it’s your...
Meet Elvira by Angela Walters, your new favorite curvy ruler! She not only looks beautiful,...
Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look...
Sid is a little bit straight, a little curvy, and completely devoted to helping you...