Please call 1-888-853-7001 for availability and best pricing.
*** THIS MACHINE IS CURRENTLY IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY ***
If every quilt represents a song, then each piece represents a single lyric. The Lyric is ready to create a unique quilt – all the way down to its 250 built-in stitches. It’s an ideal machine for beginners, but it also includes features that are music to the ears of even the most experienced quilter.
See your stitch settings directly on the LCD Screen. You’ll always know which stitch type and size you’re using.
Change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing and more—all with the touch of a button.
250 Built-In Stitches
With 250 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll find something for every project.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That’s all it takes to thread the Lyric.
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you’re ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
Quilting Extension Table
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8″ x 20-3/4″.
Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Lyric comes with a built-in accessory case holding 14 extra feet and helpful tools for all types of projects.
- LCD Screen (3 5/16” x 13/4”)
- 250 Built-in stitch patterns
- 99 Utility stitches with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 50 Decorative Stitches (large & small)
- 14 Cross Stitches
- 17 Satin Stitches
- 12 Decorative Satin Stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 built-in alphabets - upper and lower case
- Variable stitch width up to 7mm
- Stitch length 0-5mm
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Start/stop button
- Reinforcement Key
- Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
- Automatic thread cutter
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- Programmable needle up/down
- 8.3” workspace to the right of the needle
- Drop feed Sewing Features
- Store personal stitch settings for Utility stitches on machine
- Reset Key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches 3
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/ Decorative stitches
- Step Stitch Pattern o Pattern repeat
- Mirror image
- Pattern elongator o Lateral feeding
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable speed control also can be width control
- Variable needle position
- Twin needle sewing
- Free arm
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Built-in help messages
- 14 Snap-on feet o Buttonhole
- Overcasting o Monogramming
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch o Button fitting
- Free-motion quilting
- Stitch guide
- Adjustable zipper/piping
- Open toe
- 1/4” quilting
- Soft cover case
- Quilting extension table (12 5/8” X 20 3/4”)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.