- Ideal for buttonhole seams, appliqués and decorative stitches
- Superb effects achieved by couching perle yarns
- Sewing off-the-edge scallops and raised effects
- Simultaneous sewing of reinforcing thread or elastic thread
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Embroidery foot with clear sole #39 is an extremely versatile tool. This presser foot is outstanding for compact decorative stitch patterns, satin stitching, and appliqué, as well as for sewing off-the-edge scallops.
Another plus is the small hole in the center of the foot, which serves as a guide for cording and feeds it directly under the needle. Decorative stitching with raised effects is also a breeze with Embroidery foot #39.
An updated version of the ever-popular Embroidery foot #6, this presser foot affords a clear view of the stitching area at all times, thanks to its transparent sole.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.