Three-Sole walking Foot #50 with seam guide
- With three soles for sewing, quilting and topstitching
- For Straight lines and accurate sewing
- Perfect fabric feed and even stitch formation
- Seam guides help you sew with precision
- Materials that are stretchy or tend to stick
Triple sole walking foot #50 with seam guide is a wiz at working with challenging fabrics. Especially well suited to machine quilting and to sewing "sticky" materials, this foot also helps you match stripes and plaids by preventing the fabrics that are being stitched together from shifting.
Walking foor #50 features a standard sole, a special quilting sole and a sole with a central guide for edgestitching and stitching in the ditch. In addition, its two seam guides help you sew accurately. The result: projects with consistent stitching and perfectly matched patterns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.