Available for In-store purchase only. Call 1-888-853-7001 to order.
BERNINA L 460
This serger/overlocker offers great sewing comfort. It cuts, sews and finishes in one single step. The L 460 produces seams and hems of highest stitch quality, from fine rolled hems to wide decorative edges.
Cut, sew, and finish in one step!
- Free-Hand System (FHS) for knee–operated presser-foot lift
- Exact speed control
- Slide-on table for more space
- Ease of use with Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Well-lit grand workspace
Free-Hand System (FHS)
- Raise and lower presser foot easily
- Both hands free to guide the fabric
- To be used with your knee
With the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) you can raise and lower the presser foot with your knee. This noticeably improves clearance under the presser foot, which in turn facilitates fabric handling. You will save time and achieve perfect results!
Exact speed control
- Stitch by stitch sewing
- Sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Automatic needle stop up
The BERNINA Foot Control and DC motor allow a top speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute but also stitch by stitch sewing. This makes it easy to work with delicate or heavy fabrics that require extra care in handling.
Slide-on-table for more space
- Optimizes view onto the sewing project
- More room for your creativity
- Easy to attach and remove
- The slide-on table extends the sewing area to the left of the needle. It allows large fabrics to be guided more easily and gives a better overview onto the sewing project.
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Finishes edges up to 9mm width
- For professional seams
- Fine-tune the over-edge threads
The patended mtc Micro Thread Control saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
10 reasons to buy the L 460
Cut, sew and finish in one step
Quick, professional and durable finish
Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
Excellent rolled hemming
Professional flat joining seams
Flat and even seams and hems with differential feed
Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
Vast applications with decorative threads
Speedy patchwork piecing for quilting
- 3– 9 mm overlock seam width
- Sewing speed, stitches per minute 1500
- Total number of stitches 16
- Lower looper threader
- Color-coded threading path
- Handwheel position indicator
- Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Adjustable stitch length while sewing
- 2 LED sewing lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.