Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point
- Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
- Adding a subtle, curvy line
- Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern, all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visable on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Add-A-Quarter Plus Ruler - 6" The Add-A-Quarter Plus ruler features a specially designed lip and...
All the quality and performance of Fiskars' trusted Orange-Handled scissors with a design specially made...
Remove seams quickly and easily without damage to fabrics.
Selecting perfect color combinations has never been easier! By popular demand, Joen Wolfrom has designed...