Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!
Sulky Premier Invisible .004 Polyester Monofilament. 2200yds. of very fine, flexible polyester monofilament which is...
Fusible Bias Taper Maker - 1"
Blue color Hancy Mfg Quilt Pounce Refills come in an easy to use, zip bag....
"Want to master machine quilting with rulers but not sure where to start? It’s time...