Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!
This disposable, mechanical fabric pencil with ceramic lead gives you clear clean 1.3mm (twice the...
Save time with coordinating punch & acrylic templates for faster paper and fabric shape creation...
This marker has a ceramic roller point for smooth marking on fabrics. Special self-erasing ink...
Includes 8 white & 8 assorted colors of chalk in plastic case. For use with...