Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!
This size option fits on an A3 pattern and is extremely portable for any quilt...
Havel's notched blade slides easily under single thread. Easy squeeze grip ideal for arthritic hands....
Lift-n-snip scissors, hooked blade easily picks up stitches for clipping without danger of damaging fabric....
The Gypsy Gripper is designed with two suction cups that attach to any smooth ruler...