- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design - Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
- Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.