Meet Elvira by Angela Walters, your new favorite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visable on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
by Pickle Pie Designs Our 6in Double Curved Machine Embroidery Scissors are perfect for 'In...
Domestic Quilting Low Shank Ruler Foot allows you to free motion quilt with the template...
by Omnigrip Works on clean, smooth surface rulers or templates. Attaches in seconds. Easy to...