Meet Elvira by Angela Walters, your new favorite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visable on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Easy to use! No tracing, just swipe the Pounce Pad over the stencil's nylon mesh...
Best Press Spray Starch and Sizing Alternative. A clear, crisp spray starch and sizing that makes...
10 oz. Mary Ellen's amazing spray bottle for Best PreSS
This 18″ x 24″ green, self-healing cutting mat (17″ x 23″ grid) is double sided...