- English Paper Piecing Made Easy by Katja Marek expands your options with the AccuQuilt GO! Qube® English Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides die set.
- For those that love English paper piecing (EPP) or anyone wanting to learn a new technique, now you can easily cut the most popular EPP paper and fabric shapesn the most popular 1" finished size—quickly, accurately and easily!
- In the GO! Qube English Paper Piecing die set you’ll find four shapes: Diamond, Half Hexagon, Hexagon, and Triangle. We’ve included dies to cut fabric and paper for each shape. You can combine those shapes to make Fractured (pieced) Hexagon blocks.
- AccuQuilt has paired up with hexie-master, Katja Marek, to walk you through using the GO! Qube system to make English paper piecing projects.
- Learn how easy it is to cut and hand piece or machine piece a variety of English paper piecing projects using the NEW GO! Qube English Paper Piecing die set.
- Plus, we included everything you need to know about English paper piecing and detailed quilting and binding project instructions.
- 48 pages with instructions for making 6 stunning English paper piecing projects and 36 block ideas using the GO! Qube English Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides die set.
About the Author:
Katja Marek was born in Moers, Germany. At the age of eight, she immigrated with her family to Canada. Her mother was a tailor by trade and took in alterations as a way to stay home with her children. Katja grew up under her mother’s sewing machine, and spent many childhood hours crafting, sew-ing, crocheting, and cross-stitching. When she was 14, the family moved to a camp/resort, where many of the cabin beds featured handmade quilts. Katja fell in love with an old ver-sion of a Grandmother’s Fan design. Without any knowledge of quilting, but with a vast knowledge of sewing, she proceeded to make templates and cut pieces from old clothing—and thus her quilting journey began. Katja opened her own quilt shop in Kamloops, British Columbia. The shop was featured in the Fall 2008 issue of Quilt Sampler magazine. Her first book, The New Hexagon 52 Blocks to English Paper Piece, became a huge bestseller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.