THIS MACHINE IS IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
The Janome Sewist 740DC is a really easy to use, fully computerized sewing machine that is packed with so many powerful features.
This machine has 40 stitches, for a variety of applications. Direct stitch selection is available for 20 stitches and 20 are pictured on the easy access slide out stitch chart. When a stitch is selected the LCD screen shows, the selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length, which you can change to suit your requirements. The Sewist 740DC also offers a choice of 3 styles of one-step buttonholes.
Special features include pattern elongation of up to 5 times normal length; easy set bobbin system; auto bobbin winder system no need to unthread the machine; built-in needle threader; needle up/down button; and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches and patterns. The start/stop button allows you to sew without a foot control.
- Horizontal rotary hook40 built-in stitches
- 20 direct select
- 3 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feedStart/stop buttonLocking stitch button
- Easy reverse buttonExtra high presser foot lift
- Backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Hard cover included
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Extension Table
- Overedge Foot
- Overedge Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.